Celeb Digest: Jackie Matubia Parents in Tears, Lupita’s Backside Steals Show and Other Top Stories This Week
- This week, President William Ruto's daughter Charlene showed off her power move after entering a Quickmart supermarket to shop after KOT nicknamed her “Quickmart Ivanka”
- She joined other popular personalities such as Jackie Matubia, who also went viral for giving her parents home
- TUKO.co.ke showed the most popular stories of the week, including Kenyan-Mexican actress Lupita Nyong'o, whose lavish back side made Kenyans talk
Charlene Ruto has given people who constantly criticize her something to talk about after joining other buyers on Quick Mart outlet for purchases.
She joined other celebrities who made headlines this week for what they did or who came out to look amazing, leaving people checking them out twice.
TUKO.co.ke highlighted the most popular celebrity stories of the week, including Avinja, who went to Qatar and found side hustle and bustle.
1. Jackie Matubia's parents become emotional after she surprises them with a well-furnished house
Actress Jackie Matubia recently showed her fans how things went down when she gave the house she bought for her father.
The mother of two shared a video of progress she was going to and the house looked fantastic.
Jackie's parents cried tears of joy because they couldn't believe they owned the house, and the actress joked with them that they were just visiting to see the house.
2. Lupita Nyong'o puzzles Kenyans when they question her lush backside: “She grew up”
Lupita Yong'o looked dazzling when she attended the premiere of “Black Panther Wakanda Forever” in Nigeria.
The actress wore a shiny dress on the red carpet, while many noticed that her back side was larger.
Numerous Kenyans wondered why her back seemed bigger in the section photo, with some merit to her Luo legacy, as the women from the lakeshore are famous for their well-gifted bodies.
3. Avinja noticed the sale of mummbero, peanuts near the World Cup stadium: “Kenyan aphrodisiac”
Former Pope Shirandula actress Jackie Vike alias Avinja was in Qatar to support the national football teams that compete in the World Cup.
Tespian hacked netizens after she shared video herself Hawking Mukhombero and peanuts near the football stadium.
Netizens pointed to her creativity in content creation by asking how she got muhambero's roots through the airport.
4. Avinja dazzles in cargo pants, crop top during World Cup in Qatar: Nimetoa Kamisi
The famous actress Avinja is known for her comic dress consisting of a kamisi (petticoat), but she can also clean up very well when she is not in a comedic outfit.
While in Qatar for 2022 World Cup, actress impressed netizens after dropping his signature clown-like outfit for a gorgeous look how she enjoyed a walk in Qatar.
Former actress Papa Sheerandula shook gracefully like a runway model, showcasing her beautiful fashion sense.
5. Charlene Ruto visits Quickmark to shop days after KOT nicknamed her “Quickmart Ivanka”
President William's daughter Ruto Charlene recently earned the nickname “Quick Ivanka” because of her trips to the counties.
The first daughter subtly responded to her haters after she hopped into the Quickmart supermarket to shop.
She picked up a few items from the pofaced and lined up with other clients, waiting for her turn to pay.
Last week, the kindergarten graduate impressed many with her hilarious twerk dance after the award.
A young girl with her mother danced on stage under Kwikwi Zuchu, and netizens couldn't help but note how dope she was.
TUKO.co.ke Featured top stories including Rolls Royce that captured Yuju and had tongues wagging with a display of splendor.