Celeb Digest: Karen Nyamu’s Wig Ban, Jalang’o’s Wife Drives Land Rover and Other Top Stories This Week
- Karen Nyamu has been trending since she took her son, whom she shares with Samidoh, to school and revealed why she threw wigs
- Media personality Kamen Goro also celebrated two years in a relationship with artist DJ Bonnez with cute snaps
- TUKO.co.ke highlighted top celebrity week news, including wife Jalango, who demonstrates her driving skills in her hubby's land Rover
This week, most celebrities have shared milestones of their lives among them, including Karen Nyamu who first took her son to school.
She joined other celebrities such as Kamen Goro, Jalango's wife, who also impressed people with her skills and love stories.
TUKO.co.ke showed the most popular stories of the week, including the good hostess Rongai, who inspired people with her TBT photo living on the streets.
1. Karen Nyamu reveals that she stopped wearing wigs for Samidoh, says they will never make up
Karen Nyamu shared video at a political rally where she had a blonde wig and told she stopped wearing them after Samidoh disapproved.
She also promised that she would never come back to him, barely less than two months since they had a public breakup.
Fans reminded her to keep being strong while others pointed out that Samidoha's wife wears wigs despite hating them.
2. Karen Nyamu is excited when her son and Samidoh start school: “We love you”
Karen Nyamu and two-and-a-half-year-old son of Samuel Muchoki Jr. Earlier this week, he was enrolled in school.
The mother of three shared a video of her son during his first day at school, revealing that she was excited.
Nyamu's son was calm and smiled as he walked to class, and he was warmly received by his classmates, some even hugging him.
3. Good Rongai mistress inspires Kenyans old photo life on the streets with a daughter: “Do not give up”
Martha Wanjiru, the hostess of rongai, who broke into the spotlight after giving up January rents for tenants, inspired many after sharing photo from her humble past.
January 16, 2022 Vanjiru published by old photo ever since she lived on the streets of Nairobi with a daughter.
Program image, posted on her motivational Facebook page, dubbed Sister She, depicted a homeless mother and daughter next to an old vehicle.
4. Jalang'o says goodbye to wife Amina Chao as she leaves home in chic Land Rover: “Good afternoon jaber”
Jalang'o and his wife Amina Chao served couples for even purposes and inspired many young couples.
Jalang'o and Amina are happily married and blessed with two adorable children, a girl and a boy.
5. Kamene Goro proudly celebrates the 2nd anniversary of her acquaintance with DJ Bonez: “We did not love each other”
Kiss FM host Kamen Goro got on her second anniversary dating boyfriend DJ Bonez.
Media personality shared a loved one photo depicting her kisses and holding fast handsome entertainer.
Kamen also revealed that they met about seven years ago, but it took them years to please each other and fall in love.
Last week, photographer Jackton Odiambo went viral after con the fact that he killed the model Edwin Kiptu Chiloba.
Photos of Edwin Chiloba, Kelvin Kinutia, singer Willis Chimano and other men swinging skirts are also lured by netizens.
TUKO.co.ke Featured Top trending celebrity stories of the week This has made the social media users talk for a few days.