Ex-Brazil Player Adriano Faces Divorce in 24-Day-Old Marriage after Disappearing for Days to Watch World Cup
- Football legend Adriano and his wife divorced after a row due to his two-day absence from home watch a football match
- Mikaela Mesquita had only 24 days ago, went down the aisle and married a football star
- The couple has a history of breakup and makeup, and have previously broken up and reunited five times
- Adriano retired from football in 2016 after the death of his father, which made him fall in love with football
- In 2015, Adriano is said to have splashed out KSh 1.9m on over a dozen prostitutes to cope with his failed transfer to the French side of Le Havre
Retire football Star Adriano divorced his wife 24 days after their wedding.
World Cup costs footballer Adriano marriage
The former Brazilian international star is said to have disappeared from home for two days to go watch World Cup match.
According to Daily mail, Adriano reportedly divorced his wife Mikaela Meskita after a consecutive World Cup match.
The football legend is said to have traveled to Vila Cruzeiro, in Rio de Janeiro, to contact his friends to follow Brazil's match against Switzerland.
Adriano reportedly spent two days away from home, staying with Vila Cruzeiro before he returned to his wife.
Upon his return, Adriano and his wife had a fierce dispute over his whereabouts during his absence from home.
After the split, Mesquita wiped clean photos from her Instagram.
A planned celebration that the couple had to hold for their own family and friends were cancelled as well.
Adriano, 40, was originally supposed to marry his wife on November 30, but decided to hold the ceremony.
However, optimists believe that this is not the end of the couple, since they broke up five times in the past and always got together.